Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day 15

  1. Date-  May 15th, 2015
  2. Time of day- 12:00 p.m. (lunchtime)
  3. Duration of pain- 1 hour
  4. Location of pain- front and sides of head
  5. Description of pain (1-10 scale)- 5 (mildly moderate)
  6. # of hours of sleep night before- 3 1/2
  7. Food + drink consumption- a handful of raspberries 
  8. Over-the-counter medication + effectiveness- Tylenol--->yes
  9. Symptoms- sore neck and shoulder muscles, feeling of tightness 

HALFWAY THERE!!!!! Okay, so almost every other day I have had this same, exact headache. But look on the bright side, almost every other day I have had this SAME, EXACT headache :) To any other normal human being, this sounds like pure torture. But to me, this news of a measurable, IDENTIFIABLE, completely trackable pattern of headaches is a breath of fresh air. Just like I have hoped, my headaches are all falling under the same category, making the diagnosis a whole lot easier to make. The moment I walk into my neurologist's office with these 30 pages of data, will be one to remember. 

Feeling anxious (in a good way). 

No comments:

Post a Comment